Did You Know That Healing is
a Function of Cellular
There is a food that you can feed to your animals that creates within the cellular mitochondria up to 36 times the energy that is created from normal carbohydrates. That is because there is no loss of energy from active-transport cycles.
The secret is alpha polysaccharide peptides that unlike other foods don’t need to be actively transported through cellular membranes into the cellular mitochondria, but are able to freely enter the mitochondria and increase energy levels to the maximum.
More energy is what virtually every cell needs in order to repair or maintain itself optimally. And more cellular energy multiplied times the trillions of cells in an animal’s body makes a difference in health, performance and happiness that will have you soon singing the praises of Cellular Nutrition products.
Watch videotaped testimonials of the power of CN (alpha polysaccharide peptides) in animal health:
Jane Bennett - Equine CN Therapist
Want to accelerate detoxification of ammonia, nitrites, heavy metals and industrial chemicals from your animals body?
Then feed your animal ETSZeolite.
The combination of CN for energy and ETS Zeolite for removing toxins from the body is very powerful.
What is CN?
CN (Cellular Nutrition) is a nano sized, organic food powder made from beta glycans (from rice) that are mechanically processed to become alpha glycans.
- CN begins as special strains of organic, highly nutrient rich rice that is grown in soil that is free from pesticides, herbicides and chemicals in the Siam Valley, Thailand — which is one of the most unadulterated and fertile areas in the world. Siam Valley is a leader in crop rotation: cabbage, soybeans, rice and peanuts; and natural soil-ammending fertilization techniques.
- CN is 100% polysaccharide (glyconutrients) polypeptides (long chain proteins). Polysaccharide peptides are also called functional sugars or glyconutrients or beta glycans, each of those terms being synonymous.
- CN is comprised 100% alpha-size, meaning nano-sized polysaccharide peptides (or beta glycans or functional sugars). The process of creating CN is like this:
- Polysaccharide peptides are extracted from the interior portion of rice.
- Then they are mechanically hydrolyzed (broken down into smaller molecules) until they become alpha polysaccharide peptides or alpha glycans.
- In this final form, they have the healing properties of Beta Glycans (the highly acclaimed polysaccharide peptides (functional sugars), such as found in oat meal, aloe vera, rice, etc.)
but, they have one additional, unique characteristic because of their small size.
- This unique characteristic is that (in addition to being instantly recognized as food by the cells and having a free pass to go from the digestive tract into the blood stream) because the milling process has made the ingredients so small (Alpha size - meaning smaller than the cell), they are absorbed directly into the cells and mitochondria, without having to go through the normal digestive and active-transport processes.
- One way to picture this in the mind is to imagine a colander which represents the receptors (pores) of the cell, which you fill with marbles. The marbles, which represent Beta Glycans (normal sized polysaccharide peptide molecules), are too large to fit through the holes of the colander. Now imagine filling the colander with sand, which represents Alpha Glycans. The sand is so small that it is able to fit right through the holes. This is the difference between an Alpha Glycan and a Beta Glycan!" Alpha glycans enter directly into the cells and cellular mitochondria without going through the normal active transport cycles.
- When these alpha glycans enter the mitochondria without having to go through the active transport cycles, a huge energy savings results. Instead of a cell having to spend 35 units of energy to gain 36 units of energy, which is a net gain of only 1 unit, all 36 units of energy are gained.
- So, CN’s main function is to provide greater amounts of bioavailable energy for increased and enhanced cell functioning.
- An animal only needs to eat 2 to 30 grams per day (1/4th to 6 teaspoons per day, depending on animal size) to get the full benefit of this super food. Example: a healthy cat would need only 2 grams, while an injured horse would reach a maximum benefit at 4 to 6 teaspoons per day.
PXP Also Has the Properties of Beta Polysaccharide Peptides
It is extremely important to understand that CN is not merely Beta Polysaccharide Peptides (these are typically called glyconutrients or beta glycans), which it also is. Beta Glycans are extremely helpful in repairing cellular membranes. PXP also has the unique ability to penetrate cells by virtue of being alpha polysaccharide peptides.
For more information regarding Polysaccharides and Polypeptides click on the Why CN tab.
When CN is taken into an animal you are giving the cells of that animal the ability to have extra cellular energy with which to heal and repair. Bodies replace cells every 90-120 days. By giving the cells more energy their ability to ward off disease and repair weakness can be greatly improved.
WHAT YOU FEED THE BODY IS IMPORTANT
WHAT YOU FEED THE CELLS MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
and the POWER WITHIN the CELL is WHAT is REAL.
Download Brochure About CN